Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #161
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GlamUK73:

    "If you want to cheer up, cheer somebody else up" - Richard Denny 1988

    Cheers!
    Lory
    x
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lory [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I think that this is a great quote, I believe it is true & I try to practice it.

    Have a great day.

    rog

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it is Friday..... Hope everyone has a great weekend... Here is one to get us through this work day:

    "All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience."

    Henry Miller

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well this weekend went flying by me.. Not a very good one. We moved everything out of my Grandma's house because she is in a home now. And yesterday was the last time I would be in her home. It was just really hard. Anyway here is one for today:

    "To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy . . . is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them."

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #164
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great quote to start off the week.

    Hang in there Dawny [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You are in my thoughts today.

    rog

  5. #165
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Ella... You are in mine as well.
    Love
    Dawn

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday and we finally got some snow here instead of rain. Here is one for today:

    "It's not how hard you've pushed along the way.
    It's having something in you to finish."

    Michael Jordan

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #167
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Dawn, I don't post on this thread very often, but I just want to let you know I try to read it every chance I can get on the computer.
    Thank you for the time that you put in, finding and posting these positive thoughts in a world that needs your positive energy.
    rog

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Rog,

    I have something to tell you.. Have you every heard that you could be the one true person that makes a persons day? I mean like there was a story out there about a kid who saw another young kid walking home from school one day with all his books in his hands and he was dropping them all over the place. So ran over to help him and he walked him home and then asked him if he wanted to play basketball. And then they ended up being the best of friends. And at graduation years later the one that was dropping his books was the valedictorian and in his speech he told everyone that the other boy saved his life because he was goin home to kill himself and he cleaned out his own locker so him Mother would not have to. And they were all really shocked because nobody knew that. Basically what I am saying is people never know that one act of kindness that they do to someone has such a strong impact on how that person is going to end their day. Well I had a very bad day at work. And it seems like it is always on Tuesdays that I have issues to deal with. Like, attendance was bad we were building a new color and the system did not want to ship the color because it wasn't in the system properly. And another area that I ran because fell apart. Like the hamster fell of the wheel or something. People were lying to my boss about things I was taking care of. The boss is giving me **** about all the issues and I felt like pulling all of my hair out. And to top it all of I knew I had to come home to my son and my grandson and I am sure they were not going to let me be. So I just felt like locking myself in my room. But instead I sat down on the computer and I read what you wrote and you truly made my day. And I just want to thank you for that. Know that I say this from the bottom of my heart. I am now smiling and feel a lot better...
    Thanks again
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #169
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is half way through the week and I can't wait for the weekend. I am going to do nothing because I did so much last weekend. Okay I will clean but that is it. Anyway here is one for today:

    "By seeing the beauty in every face, we lift others into their wisest self and increase the chances of hearing a synchronistic message."

    James Redfield


    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #170
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn i'm praying this is a better day for ya.
    i truly enjoy your quotes every day thank
    you so much and god bless you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic